Due to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 and the restrictions from the Belgian Government, applicable as from the 14th of march, we are also taking the necessary steps.
Because we want to guarantee a safe working environment for our employees, many of our colleagues will be working from home, as from the 16th of march. This will not have an impact on our current services and our departments will remain available via the known contact details.
During this period we prefer to postpone non-urgent meetings to a later time or let them take place via digital channels.
Our terminal will remain opened on the standard opening hours, as well as the services at our gates will remain the same.
In these exceptional circumstances, we try to limit the waiting times to a minimum.
!!! OPENING HOURS GATE LOGISTICS AS FROM 15/06/2020 !!!
Loading of new vehicles (FCA, Renault, Ford,…)
Mon – Fri – 06h00 – 20h00
Latest entry at 19h00
ADDITIONAL MEASURES – as from the 2nd of April:
SURVEY BREAKBULK CARGO
inspections can take place provided strict observance of the following conditions:
- Survey must be requested by mail at least one day ahead before 3pm to email@example.com with the cargo details/booking/VOR-reference and be accompanied by a filled in AET Visitor Announcement Form.
- When surveyor is at our terminal it is strictly forbidden to enter our buildings/office container or to address dockworkers/employees.
All your questions regarding the location of the goods can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or at +32 (0)3 425 77 96.
- The duration of the visit to our terminal must be limited to the time needed to inspect the goods and the survey is to be performed between 8am and 16pm.
- The general agreements regarding social distancing and hygiene requirements are to be respected at all times.
- Inspection of roro goods by 3rd party surveyors will still be possible as long as all arrangements are made via mail (visitor announcement / info about location).
More information can be obtained via the following link: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
The guidelines from CEPA can be consulted here.
Thank you for your comprehension.
Antwerp Euroterminal NV (AET) is the largest multipurpose terminal in Europe and home to vessels of the Grimaldi Group. Our terminal specializes in different types of cargo and processes breakbulk, containers, project cargo, heavy lifts, cars and other RoRo-units on a daily basis.
As a stevedoring company, our main responsibility is the loading and discharging of ocean vessels. AET specializes in RoRo and LoLo handling for different types of cargo, including high and heavy RoRo-units, cars, project cargo, breakbulk and containers.
As the largest multipurpose terminal in the port of Antwerp, AET is able to process a wide variety of cargo types from containers and RoRo units to heavy lifts, breakbulk and project cargo. No challenge is too much for us. Thanks to our investment in shore-based handling machinery, such as reach stackers and tug masters, we are able to increase the flexibility in our daily operations and offer a better service to our customers.
As well as being home to the majority of the vessels from the Grimaldi Group, AET is also the main distribution centre for various car brands. This makes AET a crucial link between the Grimaldi Group and its major customers.
AET’s Cargo Freight Station is home to a 160-acre warehouse where we handle all types of cargo, including heavy lifts, paper reels, wood, iron and steel, and other types of general cargo and breakbulk.